Established in 1993, Dominica citizenship program is one of the naturalization programs that have the longest history in the world. Immigrants to Dominica can enjoy many advantages, which can be divided into the following aspects:
· Express approval. Applicants can obtain the passports within three months.
· No language requirements and interview required (the government may request an interview at the time of processing) and the applicants are not required to travel to Dominica during the application process.
· Visa-free access to more than 150 countries, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, EU countries and Russia.
· No immigrational stay requirements, the applicant is free to reside outside of Dominica, as long as permitted by the national law of the applicant’s country.
· Legal tax exemption, no declaration for overseas income required as long as one is not living in the country
· Minimal taxation, and no property tax, donation tax, inheritance tax, overseas income tax and capital gain tax
· Recognition of multiple citizenships
· High confidentiality. Dominica will not inform the authorities of your Dominica Citizenship to the country of residence or the country where your citizenship is located, and you do not need to reside in Dominica to sustain your citizenship.
· Permanent identity, and can be passed to the next generation.
· Top ranking of CBI (Citizenship By Investment) index.
Comparison of popular Golden Visas
Minimum investment required
USD 100, 000
USD 150, 000
USD 300, 000
Direct pathway to naturalization
Exchange financial information with China
Required Days of stay
Visa free countries
Citizenship English test
Over 100, 000 euros per year
Within 3 months
3 - 4 months
12 - 18 months
Dominica passport holders are granted to use their citizenship to travel internationally more easily, and enjoy visa-free visit travel jointly realized by the Dominica government and its global allies. With a Dominica passport, one can visit many important centers without a visa, including the United Kingdom (which has a long historical relationship with Dominica), Hong Kong, Schengen countries in the EU and Russia.
After the application of a Dominica passport, Successful applicant of the Dominica Citizenship by Investment programs can enjoy visa-free or visa-on-arrival (*) visits to the following countries. It is important to note that the following list of countries is subject to change and needs to be adhere to the actual situation. It is strongly recommended that one should contact local authorities and agencies for details before working out a travel schedule.
St. Kitts and Nevis
Antigua and Barbuda
Granada and the Grenadines
East Timor *
Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe*
British Virgin Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
The republic of Korea
Cape Verde Islands
the Greater and Lesser Antilles
The Turks and Caicos Islands
Northern Mariana Islands